Why should you pick European Mezzanine Systems?
What makes us different to other mezzanine flooring companies?
European Mezzanine Systems is an experienced manufacturer in the mezzanine flooring industry with 18 years experience under its belt as a company in its own right.
- European Mezzanine Systems’ employees boast over 130 years of combined experience in the mezzanine flooring industry.
- Its managing director, Mathew Oliver, has worked in the industry for over 25 years and is very proud to have built up an enviable reputation that’s won European Mezzanine Systems high profile business across the UK and Europe.
- Just some of the businesses it has supplied through its partnership companies are Rolls Royce, Toyota, Ryman, JD Sports, Homebase, SCS, Brantano, Argos, Reebok, Swarovski and Storage Boost.
- European Mezzanine Systems has a proven track record in delivering projects from simple single floor systems with staircases and fire escapes, to complex multi-tiered solutions – both on time and on budget. We have testimonials to back this up!
- Its glowing testimonials from clients also pay tribute to its professional, high class service which has operated from its purpose built 25,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Wolverhampton, West Midlands, since April 2002.
- EMS manufactures every component of its mezzanine flooring systems in house so that you can be assured of 100% quality.
- EMS provides a full package – including staircases, suspended ceilings, pallet gates, balustrades and handrails – so that you don’t need to go anywhere else to achieve your goal of creating that much needed extra space and creating the right impression.
- EMS offers a comprehensive service from start to finish. From a professional on-site survey to CAD drawings, obtaining Building Regulation approval and the on-site project management of the installation.
- EMS are a trade only manufacturer, and supply to resellers and distributors across the UK and Europe.
- EMS run a “Partnership Programme” to ensure they price correctly and competitively within the flooring industry.
- EMS are dedicated to supporting all their customers, and in turn their end users on each and every installation.